Jumplead uses multi-step, conditional, logic based Workflows to allow you manage nurturing and interacting with your contacts in a scaleable and personalised way.
There are thousands of applications for Workflows and are they are used as a core part of marketing automation to create and manage considerate, personalised customer journeys.
Here are some examples of how you might use Workflows:
- Start an email campaign to say ‘Thank you’ and follow up after a time with more information.
- Stop a Workflow to upgrade a contact's stage based upon their activity.
- Tag your contact with the name of the ebook they downloaded to enable you to segment them at a later date.
- Remove a Tag from a contact, for example to take them out of a Contact List.
- Notify yourself or another Jumplead user as to your Contact’s activity.
- Change their Stage to indicate their progress through your sales funnel.